What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to program and condition your hamstring after getting injured
- Harness sports specific advice to tailor your recovery to the way you use your body.
- Choose from one of 8 different rehabilitation programs to find the right one for you
- Teaching you surprising and critical information on when to rest, when to work hard
- Stop guessing how far you’ve come with our techniques to assess your progress.
- Allowing you to compare your progress to the statistics of real elite athletes
- Learn the lingo and read 100s of sports science papers and journal articles).
- Allowing you to view over 250 pictures describing the exercises and stretches
- Buy a dozen fitness books not specific to the hamstring for $100 a pop.
- Allowing you to choose from one of 8 different rehabilitation programs
- Teaching you how your own strength could be sabotaging your hamstring
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hamstring Treatment scores 74.68/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.hamstringtreatment.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hamstringtreatment.net you’ll also be taken through to hamstringtreatment.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)